All current Inly parents and caregivers are members of the Inly Parents Group!
The mission of the Parents Group is to inspire and encourage involvement, to support the Inly community, and to enhance our children’s experiences.
The Parents Group hosts monthly meetings to promote information sharing. These meetings are a great way to stay connected, learn more about what's happening at the School and get to know other parents.
The Parents Group organizes, sponsors, and hosts activities that provide opportunities for parents to participate in the life of the School and that benefit the School socially and culturally. Some of these include:
- Back-to-school family events and morning coffees
- School assemblies
- Parent education seminars
- Classroom potluck suppers
- Teacher appreciation event
- Graduation celebration
- Community outreach and/or charitable opportunities
The Inly Parents Group is organized by the following roles and committees:
- Admission Ambassadors
- Co-curricular Gift Coordinator
- Community Outreach
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Justice
- Family Series
- Hospitality & Faculty Support
- Inly Cares
- Parents’ Independent School Network (PIN) Representative
- Room Parent Coordinators
The goal of this structure is to allow for a rich exchange of ideas and a clear distribution of tasks amongst volunteers, as well as a seamless year-to-year succession of leadership.