Families may utilize a few options for transportation to and from the School.
round trip bus service
Inly offers round-trip bus service with commuter-friendly stops at the Hingham Shipyard and on Rt. 228. Students must be five years old or older to ride the bus. However, students three years and older can ride the bus as long as an older sibling (5+) also rides the bus.
- 7:30 AM—Hingham Shipyard MBTA Ferry Terminal
- 7:45 AM—Hingham Bathing Beach
- 7:55 AM—South Shore Baptist Church, Rt. 228/Free Street, Hingham
- 8:10 AM—Arrive at Inly School
- 4:20 PM (Fri. 3:25)—Depart Inly School
- 4:45 PM (Fri. 3:40)—South Shore Baptist Church, Rt. 228/Free Street, Hingham
- 5:00 PM (Fri. 3:55)—Hingham Bathing Beach
- 5:10 PM (Fri. 4:05)—Hingham Shipyard MBTA Ferry Terminal
- One-Way Only: 1st Child: $1995 / 2nd Child: $1596
- Round Trip: 1st Child: $3000 / 2nd Child: $2100
A $500 deposit per child is due upon registration. Full payment is due by Sept. 1.
Please note the School will need to reach rider minimums in order to move ahead with the Hingham round-trip bus service. If you have any questions, please email Kate Vizen ([email protected]).
Students who live in Scituate and are five years old by September 1 are eligible for bus transportation through Scituate Public Schools.
The deadline to sign up for bus transportation is Thursday, June 27, 2024. Space is limited and students will be added on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Contact the Scituate Public Schools Transportation office via email or 781-545-8759 for more information and application details.
The Advancement Office is happy to assist families with possible carpool matches. Please reach out to Cris Sullivan ([email protected]) for assistance.