Learn From Innovators About the Latest Products and Services Being Developed in the Food Allergy Community
Thursday, May 16
Meehan Family Artsbarn
Providing parents, children, and caregivers with insight into some of the latest products and services being developed in the food allergy community, the 2019 Food For Thought event will feature esteemed speakers and advocates at the forefront of revolutionary change.
This year’s inspiring panel includes:
- Chris Stepanian, CO-Founder & CEO of Windgap Medical – a company developing a cutting edge epinephrine auto-injector.
- Renuka Babu, Founder & CEO of Detection On the Spot (DOTS) – a company creating a device which can identify traces of allergens in food.
- Matthew Ciampa, Founder & CEO of Treasure Socks – a solution to carrying around allergy-related medicine.
- Deb Brockney, Owner, Sadie Mae’s Cupcake Café – a South Shore nut-free bakery.
- Elise Bates, President & Co-Founder of End Allergies Together (EAT) – a non-profit organization funding most promising research that will make a tangible difference in the lives of those affected by food allergies NOW.
After the panel discussion and while parents are networking with the industry experts, students in the audience will have the opportunity to participate in a facilitated breakout discussion to brainstorm possible solutions for everyday allergy problems.
This will be a casual yet informative event; Open to the public.
Tickets: $10 per Family (Purchase here
, or by clicking the button at right)
Refreshments will be served