Innovation Lab, Makerspace, Design Studio, Library, Think Tank & More
Leonardo da Vinci said, “It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.”
At Inly, not only do we teach our students to be the leaders in “happening to things,” we model that as well. Our new building project is a testament to our entire community coming together to build the future for our children. It’s a future that they will make happen, through the foundation we are creating for them.
With the InlyNext Building Project, Inly now has:
• Over 14,000 sq. feet of new space.
• Six new classrooms, providing flexibly designed learning environments to support our innovative curriculum.
• New library featuring collaborative spaces, meeting rooms, and opportunities for dynamic learning.
• The da Vinci Studio, an innovation lab which has become a central location for robotics, 3D printing, and digital video creation.
• The Digital Lab and Design Studio provides exploration of architecture, graphic design, digital design, and photography techniques and ideas.
• Think Tank with whiteboards for students to imagine, draw, and invent.