46 Watch Hill Drive
Scituate, MA 02066
The Inly Community
How do we define our close-knit community?
- A partnership of students, teachers and families.
- A diverse group of students from 20 different communities on the South Shore and beyond.
- A respectful community united by common core values.
- A culture that celebrates individuality and creativity.
- A welcoming place where you can be yourself.
What makes our learning community special?
- Small class sizes, personal attention and a "whole-child" approach.
- Caring, dedicated, Montessori-trained teachers and staff.
- An active, friendly parents group that organizes topical parent education sessions, book groups and social events.
- Unique experiences like Inly Players Theater that bring students, parents, faculty, staff and alumni together.
- All-school family events like concerts, festivals and hands-on projects that extend the creative learning process outside the boundaries of the classroom.